Jobs at Lab Zero
Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
Are you a Ruby on Rails evangelist? We're looking for smart, experienced engineers who excel at building out greenfield projects. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years development experience, including 3 years with Ruby on Rails.
- Haml, Sass
- Cucumber, RSpec, BDD & TDD best practices
- AJAX, HTTP
- JRuby or Java experience is a plus.
- Experience with test-driven development (HUGE plus) and testing frameworks.
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of developing and coding front-end and middle-tier of Web applications
- Working knowledge integrating SQL based database calls into middleware and front-end modules and scripts
- Familiarity working in Lean / Agile development processes
- Demonstrated experience in the full software development lifecycle including functional and technical specifications, implementation, QA, deployment, and maintenance
Work in our San Francisco office. Open to corp-to-corp or W-2 with benefits for the right candidate.